We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Resolved Exercises of Imperialism and World War I
Check out our list of exercises with answers on Imperialism and World War I.
To see the answer, click the button next to each question.
1. Which countries or continents were part of the Second Industrial Revolution?
a) England, the United States, Italy and the USSR.
2. What is monopolistic capitalism?
a) Huge number of companies compete in the market.
3. The Second Industrial Revolution was symbolized by:
a) Iron, coal and steam energy.
4. What is imperialism?
a) Policy of territorial and economic occupation practiced by the capitalist powers of the West.
5. What needs determined imperialism?
a) Stable and cheap supply of raw material and independent producers.
6. The following are protectionist measures:
a) Creation of new colonial markets.
7. A country's success in capitalist competition for markets depended on the following factors:
a) Geographical position, cultural level and military might.
8. How did World War I start?
a) Germany's failure to comply with the Treaty of Versailles.
9. What blocks and countries participated in World War I?
a) England and the United States against Germany and Austria.
10. Why did Russia leave World War I?
a) Because Russia was going through a socialist revolution.